Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Closet Case


Here we are half-way through the 2011 winter and I know people are getting restless, especially in the Northeast, because of the cold weather and snow that has blanketed our area since December. I am seeing though, something positive emerging from our hunkering down in the house. Since some of us are virtually trapped, we're taking the time to look at our homes and see what's working, what's not and just how overstuffed our closets are. In the last week alone, I have done four consultations about closets with enthusiastic clients who can't wait to tackle spaces that are bursting. I am all for it and very excited to help out. If you need guidance, get in touch. We can discuss a plan that meets your needs and start tackling those ever-growing piles I keep hearing about.

Whether you need my help or want to give it a go on your own, The Container Store's annual Elfa sale is on until February 15. If you place your order by this date, you will save 30% on your purchase and 30% on your installation. Not only is this is a great deal but a very useful system for closets, garages, laundry rooms and basements. I have some of their shelves in my apartment kitchen and it has allowed me to use my table for eating instead of a desk. I'm also working with two clients who are considering systems for the kids' room and kitchen pantry. Go to:
www.containerstore.com for more details and inspiration.

Happy purging!

P.S. Don't forget to re-use, re-purpose and re-cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment