A big shout out to Tek Serve for their Spring e-waste event this past Saturday. My friends went and said it was efficient and very user-friendly. They were in and out in minutes thanks to the drive-up/drop off lane. If you missed the event, don't despair, because The 4th Bin is available all year long to collect e-waste from the five boroughs of NYC. For a reasonable fee, they will come to your home or office and quickly pick up your old electronics for responsible recycling. Below is their latest offer:
Since April is Earth month, we are asking you to share your experience with your vendors, clients, neighbors and building managers. Few companies know they have e-waste recycling and disposal options, but you do - so help us lower NYC’s e-waste footprint. Speak up and Take The 4th Bin to work!
In honor of Earth Month, companies who join us in the effort will receive an automatic 20% discount on their first pick up with the code: EarthMonthNYC . 4th Binners who refer them will also receive 20% off their next pick up if their company name is mentioned.
Click here to forward this email to your, vendors, clients, neighbors, building manager...
Why The 4th Bin?
* We are a local NYC based and operated company.
* Recycling takes place locally. Items are never shipped abroad.
* Electronics are recycled to e-Stewards Certification standards (most stringent in the nation).
* Company Data is treated securely with proof of Data Destruction to Department of Defense standards.
* Our low fees already include labor and insurance.
* Submitting an inventory online is a snap.
* Arranging for a pickup is fast and easy.
Ok, friends now that you know how to dispose of your unwanted, unusable electronics, move them on out and revel in the open space!