Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I'm BAAACK!!

Hello Readers:

I know I have been very quiet this year. I decided to return to my previous life as a freelance producer  - it was an opportunity I just couldn't turn down. Most of the time I was overseeing the redesign of a childrens' network, Sprout. sproutonline.com  that then decided it wanted to age up and become an entirely new network, Universal Kids universalkids.com
Needless to say some weeks were rollercoasters with 24/7 schedules and my brain was just fried.

After I finished the TV gig, I took on something more up my alley. For the last 6 months I have been working steadily consulting on the interior design and experiential aspect for a new seasonal rental business in my hometown, SummerHouse  njsummerhouse.com   We opened in August to catch the rest of the summer tourists and expect to stay open until end of October or maybe longer depending on the temperatures outside!

This project gave me another opportunity to use my design eye for input on colors, space layout, shop for all soft goods, toiletries, and even plant some lavender for a calming environment. My marketing skills were put to work writing web content and leave-behind materials - all adding up to a comfortable user experience.

As many of you know, while not a certified interior designer, I do consult with clients and advise them on ideas to improve their space once it is decluttered or before undertaking a renovation. I love working with GC's to come up with creative ideas that will ultimately add some panache and practicality to my clients' homes. Sometimes another set of eyes can really make a difference!!



2017. Rosemary Flannery. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment