Monday, March 12, 2018

Get Ready For Spring!

Hard to believe Spring is 8 days away (especially with the third Nor'Easter in a week looming for those of us on the East Coast)! With Daylight Savings happening and little peeps of flowers starting to pop up in my garden, I am ready for the warm weather.

Spring is also a great time to step away from binge watching and examine your physical space at home or at work. If you are moving, have an overstuffed attic or storage space, this is the time to tackle it and get ready to lighten your load. Just think how much easier moving will be if you go through items BEFORE you move; an empty attic may become a new playroom or guest room and if you get rid of that storage space full of items you have learned to live without, just think of the money that will go back in your pocket. I am waiting for the pond that is currently to dry out and then I am going to be ruthless tackling my garage!

If you are having difficulty dealing with your clutter on your own, contact me to make an appointment.


2018. Rosemary Flannery. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment